Friday, January 15, 2016

30 day minimalism challenge - Day 14: Journal for twenty minutes

Writing helps you organize your thoughts and de-stresses. Sit down for twenty minutes today to write about anything that comes to mind. If you like it, consider incorporating a quick daily writing session into your regular routine.
Interesting... I try to journal or writing diary but never with good results. I usually quit after a few days. I have never tried to write about anything that comes to mind - I can try it now.

So long my friends,
Evalina

5 comments:

  1. I journal everyday. Sometimes with writing promts, and sometimes it's very random thoughts. It's one of my favorite times of day.

    You are doing awesome with this challenge. I've been doing it to. But only in my journal not on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your journal writing! I used to keep one when I was in college, and now I try and journal daily for DD, although I do tend to get behind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this idea....I hope to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do the same thing lol my blog is my journal

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been a diary keeping starting the year I turned 11. It's such a habit now I don't really think about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.